Global Fabrication and Construction
Acadian opened for operation in Abbeville, LA in 1973 and by 1989, moved to the banks of the Vermilion River, minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. If you believe in the old adage ‘location is everything’, then Acadian Contractors was destined for success.
Here is a Timeline of Key Event in Our History:
- Est. – 1973 in Abbeville, La on Hwy 14
- 1989 – Relocated facility to 125-acre, company-owned, water front property on Vermilion River to accommodate customers’ invitation to fabricate large offshore structures including decks, jackets and non-truck-able production packages.
- 2003 – Opened Truck Crane Division (to service numerous shale play developments)
- 2004 – Received NBIC “R” Stamp Certification
- 2007 – Received ASME “U” Stamp Certification
- 2009 – Expanded operations into North LA. Opened Grand Cane, LA. office.
- 2011 – Opened environmentally friendly Control Coatings – 11,500-sq. ft.
- 2012 – Added 52,000-sq. ft super Fabrication Shop
- 2013 – Opened Houston office